At Glamveda, we source our ingredients from the local neighbouring communities and farmers to shoulder them in their efforts and ensure collective growth. We trust that returns from the society must get back to the society. We owe all ours to them. It is, therefore, that we donate 1% of our sales annually to various NGO’s involved in Animal Health & Welfare and those involved in Planting trees.
When Glamour Meets Ayurveda!! Natural, Herbal & Organic Products
Glamveda is an deep-rooted elite skincare brand that is constantly striving to reassure glamour to our highly health and environmentally-conscious family by retrieving the age-old wisdom of Ayurveda. We at Glamveda work to make you sparkle and shine with freshness and youthful vigour. In doing so, we couple the vedic techniques with the modern science to create highly effective products for you.
We are looking for a Graphic Design with strong interests and abilities in the design and development of highly engaging multimedia content- Social Media posts, posters, banners, graphics, animations, videos, and incorporate sound/music/voice-overs.
Key Performance Indicators
1. The candidate should be well-versed in Adobe softwares(Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects, coreldraw etc) and have prior experience designing for social media, media banners, and other innovative visual formats.
2. Create social media posts(Instagram/Facebook/ Youtube/LinkedIn/Twitter etc), brochures, training materials, logos, advertisements, and other forms of communication.
3. Create unique/new designs using digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software.
4. Design visual elements such as logos, icons, original images, and illustrations to assist in communicating a message.
5. Meet with the Marketing team to learn about their vision for the proposed marketing materials.
6. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the company's desired theme.
7. Developing suggestions for ways to improve the aesthetics of social media handles
1. Familiarity with core design principles and popular software/technologies(such as Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.). HTML will be an added advantage.
2. A keen eye for aesthetics: Hierarchy of elements, positioning, structure, fonts and other elements
3. Creative thinker, should be an avid consumer of design trends from Dribble/Behance
1. Adobe After Effects
2. Adobe Illustrator
3. Adobe Indesign
4. Adobe Photoshop