Pureplay Skin Sciences (India) Pvt Ltd are creators of the brands Plum , Bodylovin’ & Phy . These are new-age brands bringing delight & goodness to the world of beauty & personal care for women and men. With a strong D2C base plus a growing omnichannel (online and offline) presence, award-winning products and a loyal, engaged customer base, we are scaling rapidly, while staying true to our purpose of adding goodness to the world we live in. We are a Series B-funded startup headquartered out of Thane, near Mumbai, India.
The Pureplay family houses 3 brands:
1. Plum ( www.plumgoodness.com ): A fresh line of 100% vegan clean beauty products that’s all about delighting your skin, your senses and the environment. Plum believes people look the prettiest in the skin they were born in. Plums are formulated with love to protect, repair, nourish - and delight, using some of the richest sources of natural nutrients, in sync with “good science”.
2. Plum BodyLovin' ( https://plumgoodness.com/pages/bodylovin ) : A 100% vegan & cruelty-free line of incredibly fun bath & body plums that get you to “Love. Every. Inch.” Made with loadsa love, sass & body positivity, BodyLovin' urges you to adopt the #JudgementFree life and celebrate your FAB bod, all day, every day!
3. Phy ( www.thephylife.com ): A dermatologically-tested, 100% vegan specialist grooming range for men, driven by the beliefs that “good” products are worth the effort, that a conscience is non-negotiable, and that “one-size-fits-all” doesn’t work. Phy believes in using “good science” & proven natural actives to make effective products that perfectly complement "thephylife”.
Purpose – Why does it exist?
To create and maintain the visual language of our stores & ensure repeat & new footfalls drive at stores
Key Performance Indicators
1. Increase in customer interest in the store offerings
2. Growth in seasonal/event sales
3. Acceptance & appreciation of store visuals by mall partners and other players in the ecosystem
4. Ensure footfalls drive at stores through strong innovative BTL’s & a proper marketing calendar in place
1. Define and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy
2. Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that convert browsers to visitors & shoppers
3. Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays in line with brand guidelines
4. Create innovative ways of props at stores that help in creating a visual delight experience at stores
5. Plan budgets in advance and monitor costs
6. Regularly visit the stores across India to ensure that VM is in place.
7. Oversee the production and brief store staff on arranging displays
8. Create and follow a VM calendar to update displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
9. Liaise with vendors, projects team and ensure timely, high-quality installation of VM collateral in stores
10. Ensure a strong retail marketing & VM calendar in place
11. Responsible for cross tie ups with different brands at a national level & also other innovative BTL’s to drive footfalls
12. Help the Ops team in getting the mall branding p’s executed for stores
Experience & Qualification
1. Graduate with design qualification from a reputed college, with minimum 4-5 years’ experience in visual merchandising roles
2. Demonstrated ability to take ideas from brief to execution
3. A passion for marketing and design
4. Excellent creative designing skills and visualization skills
5. Great at getting stuff done, managing vendor relationships and coordinating with store staff at multiple locations