Are you also in awe of long, bouncy, lustrous silky hair but your hair fall problems are stopping you from pulling off your desired hair looks? If yes, then this blog is going to unravel those secret ingredients that you have been missing out on to get that perfectly healthy-looking hair, so stick with us till the end.
Your hair is one of the most beautiful and important features of your body that people notice. Thus, hair grooming and hair care are vital for both men and women, and choosing hair care products that target your hair problems is challenging, especially choosing a shampoo for your hair type, it is crucial because the choice of your shampoo influences your hair health.
Many products available in the market claim they are the best hair growth shampoo but the ingredients like Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) present in them worsen hair fall issues. It is okay to lose 60 to 160 hair strands each day but losing more hair is not normal and especially when no re-growth is taking place. A good hair care routine consists of essential steps like oiling, conditioning, and masking. However, in this busy lifestyle, we are left with no time to follow these steps regularly.
Therefore, to make your hair care routine easier, hassle-free, and effective, Glamveda has brought you this Onion Hair Growth Ayurvedic 7-in-1 Shampoo. This everyday hair growth shampoo is infused with botanical extracts of Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Heena, Tulsi, Ginger, and Brahmi that reduce your hair fall and make your hair softer, silkier, and nourished.
Let’s talk about the “secret” ingredients to look for in a shampoo for hair growth.
- Onion accelerates the process of healthy hair growth and reduces hair loss to a significant amount, giving you long, shiny and lustrous hair. Sulfur present in onion helps in the production of collagen which successively helps the production of healthy hair cells. Onion is also greatly known for making your hair silky straight while giving them a natural bounce.
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is a fruit that works miraculously for hair loss and has been given a lot of importance in Ayurveda. Amla strengthens the roots and hair follicles and helps in reducing dandruff too. Amla contains various nutrients and oils like Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Iron, etc. These nutrients help in stimulating hair growth, strengthen the scalp, and prevent premature greying of hair. Amla acts as a natural conditioner, it makes hair softer, frizz-free by providing nourishment and detoxifying hair.
- Reetha: In Ayurveda dandruff is considered as one of the main causes of hair fall because dry flakes of the scalp cause itchiness which leads to scratching that eventually results in injuring the scalp and damaging the hair follicles. One of the key benefits of including Reetha in your hair care products is that it completely soothes dandruff and helps in maintaining a healthy & clean scalp.
- Tulsi, yes tulsi you read it right, tulsi not only improves your immunity but it also greatly improves the health of your hair. Tulsi helps in maintaining moisture in our scalp which keeps your hair nourished, this religious plant is rich in vitamin K and antioxidants, and it helps in stimulating blood circulation. It is a hero ingredient that has multiple benefits like reversing the damage caused by heating machines.
- Brahmi works as a great hair growth booster and adds that extra bounce to your hair, when applied regularly it reduces dryness of hair, the use of Brahmi smoothes out the hair cuticles making hair softer and more manageable, and it also helps in reducing split ends and brittle hair.
- Ginger has antifungal properties, it has an anti-inflammatory effect, when applied to the scalp it reduces inflammation and gives relief from constant itching caused by dandruff & other infections due to the use of chemical hair treatments like coloring and bleaching. Vitamins and minerals present in ginger strengthen hair follicles and also repair dull and damaged hair.
- Heena: A plant compound called tannins is richly found in Heena which helps in defying premature greying of hair, Heena contains vitamin e which softens hair and provides deep conditioning. Heena has also been proven to reverse the damaging effects of hair coloring. It balances the pH and oil production in the scalp.
- Provitamin B5 acts as a powerful humectant that helps in retaining the moisture level of scalp and hair, and prevents dryness of hair thus making them frizz-free, shiny, and easily manageable as managing long frizzy hair can be tiring.
These were our not-so-secret “secret” ingredients that provide our hair the complete care they need, by including these ingredients in your hair care routine you can get all the benefits of oiling, conditioning & masking as these ingredients are generously fulfilled with all the required nutrition, nourishment, and care. In our Onion Hair Growth Ayurvedic 7-in-1 Shampoo, we provide you with the best care of all these miraculously proven organic ingredients.
Why Choose Ayurvedic Products?
Ayurveda is derived by combining two Sanskrit words “Ayur” which signifies life and “Veda” which means science or knowledge.
It can be expressed as knowledge of life. Ayurvedic methods are considered the oldest healing methods of science. Ayurveda mainly promotes the maintenance of health by balancing all aspects of one’s lifestyle with the help of naturally available ingredients like herbs & plants.
Ayurvedic science was discovered 5000 years ago and is still known to be extremely effective. One of its best benefits is that it can heal without causing any side effects, unlike allopathic science. Now, imagine using such products which are free from harmful chemicals, toxins, parabens, sulfates, and eco-friendly with no side effects whatsoever, doesn’t this sound great? Products that are effective and harmless for both us and our nature.
There are still some people who doubt the efficacy of ayurvedic products while there are enough reasons to prove them wrong. There are numerous researches done by highly esteemed scientists on the efficacy of ayurvedic products which prove that ayurvedic medicines and products are more reliable, harmless, and effective in the long term when compared to allopathic products. Toxins present in chemical-based products get accumulated in our bodies when used by us and can harmfully affect our bodies. Ingredients like paraben are unfortunately found in today’s cosmetic products, they are said to cause certain serious health issues like allergies, infections, respiratory problems, cancer, and other health-related issues. Hence, we leave it on you to decide which way to go, the chemical-free ayurvedic products or paraben-based intoxicated products.
In the last previous years, we have seen people being more aware of ayurvedic products and switching from western products to natural ayurvedic products but the brands that are claiming to be 100% organic and natural are not in fact 100% chemically free. The main aim of Glamveda is to make authentic ayurvedic products available to you with zero chemical interference so that you and yours can be safe from any harmful chemicals.
This Ayurvedic Hair Growth Shampoo for Women and Men Is Effective Against All the Following Hair Problems:
- Heat Damage
- Premature Greying
- Color Damage
- Hair Fall
- Damaged & Dull Hair
- Rough Hair
- Split Ends & Dry Ends
- Greasy Hair
- Thinning of Hair
- Dandruff and
- Chemically Treated Hair
This is the best everyday hair growth shampoo for long hair suitable for all hair types.
Why you would love this shampoo for hair growth?
- Glamveda Onion Hair Growth Ayurvedic 7-in-1 Shampoo is specially formulated for Indian hair.
- The onion extract shampoo stimulates the circulation of blood in the scalp and roots.
- Helps to improve hair texture and strengthen hair strands.
- Rich in vitamin e, antioxidants, detoxifies, provides nutrients for silky, smooth long-hair.
- Made to keep your hair nourished and moisturized.
- Helps in reviving dull, damaged, and lusterless hair by cleansing away the build-up of dirt and oils.
- Enhancing hair color and delaying the greying of hair.
- Minimizes hair fall significantly and promotes long and healthy hair growth.
- 100% Natural, Ayurvedic, Chemicals, Parabens & toxins free with no cruelty testing. 100% environment-friendly product.
- 100% pure ingredients at a budget-friendly price.
- Dermatologically tested + pH balanced.
- No animal testing, cruelty-free and vegan.
- Fights free-radical damage.
- Free of SLES, sulfates, phthalates.
- With our professional quality ayurvedic formulas, you can get salon-style hair, every day.
- Formulated for all hair types and scalp types.
How to use this onion hair shampoo?
- After washing your hair, gently pat dry your hair with a soft towel.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner or serum to make sure your hair holds the moisture.
- Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb through your hair to undo tangles.
- Avoid blow-drying your hair as a quick blow dry can make your hair lose its moisture.
Include these food items in your diet to improve your hair health!
Your hair plays one of the most important roles of indicating your health by its texture. A healthy diet helps you keep strong hair. It is a proven fact that your diet has a direct relation to the quality (growth, bounce, and volume) of your hair. The quality of growth depends on various factors, and one of the factors is your nutritious diet.
If you too desire long, strong hair with good volume, keep a regular check on your diet. Your body and hair need the right balance of vitamins, protein, complex carbohydrates, minerals, and iron in order to function properly.
Super Foods to improve your hair quality:
Eggs promote hair growth making them thicker and stronger. Eggs are rich in protein and biotin, both of which are super nutrients for healthy hair.
Avocado is rich in high amounts of copper that helps to produce collagen. The abundant copper present in avocado also helps in balancing the hormones so the hair growth becomes faster and stronger.
Berries are full of antioxidants, berries are believed as superfoods for hair. They are a rich source of vitamin c. The high amounts of antioxidants present in them protect hair from damage. Some examples of high nutritional berries are blueberries, cranberries, loganberries, mulberries, and strawberries. Vitamin C promotes hair growth.
Pumpkin seeds contain zinc and promote cellular production which helps in forming keratin. Your hair is made up of this protein known as keratin which enhances shine in hair. Zinc helps in maintaining the natural color of hair.
Green leafy vegetables like spinach, & broccoli are abundant in iron which helps in repairing damaged hair.
Nuts like cashew, almond, and walnuts are good sources of nutrients like biotin and omega 3 which nourish the scalp and make hair strands stronger.
Some food products you can avoid if you suffer from hair loss
Sugary foods and fats: Corn oil, sesame oil, cakes, candies, and sugary products increase sebum production, excess secretion of sebum leads to hair loss.
Carbonated drinks: These drinks lead to hair fall because they slow down blood circulation thus robbing nutrients from hair.
Fast food: Fast food items such as pizza, chips, ice creams, and fries are oily foods and lead to excess sebum production which leads to a greasy scalp and hair breakage.
Are you excited to get silky, long and lustrous hair then grab your Glamveda Onion Hair Growth Ayurvedic 7 in 1 shampoo right away!If you liked reading this post then like and share this informative blog with your friends, family, and loved ones on Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter and if you have tried our Onion Hair Growth Ayurvedic 7-in-1 Shampoo then please share your experience and leave us a review to help us serve you better in the future.